Darshan Academy, Delhi values an enriching, safe, and dynamic learning environment for young children. We view children as capable, competent, and life-long learners. We believe in holistic education.
- Overall development – The curriculum is designed to address all areas of development (spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and intellectual) and to meet the needs of a diverse group of learners.
- Activity-based teaching and learning – It is multi-faceted and constantly evolving. Therefore, teachers are engaged in professional development programs to discover new insights and innovative ways of improving both teaching and learning.
- Community service – Be Good, Do Good, Be One is our school motto which inculcates the value of service to the society and making a positive contribution to the world.
- Child centric – We believe that each child is unique with a variety of talents. We hone their skills and promote self-discovery and self-awareness through the power of play. The multisensory approach is followed to build a strong foundation in students.
- No Home Work Policy – Darshan Academy, Pune follows No Home Work Policy for Class I & II and for Pre Primary Wing students.